It’s not even Thanksgiving, which happens to be my favorite holiday along with the 4th of July, but I find myself today reflecting on all the good things in my life. So many crazy things going on in the world, and for the most part, we are still pretty sheltered. I’m looking forward to a great weekend with family and friends. My list of positives follow.Ten things to appreciate for today:
1. Healthy Happy Family
2. Naps with kiddies and kitties (barely ever happens, but I can dream)
3. Great weather
4. New sheets
5. Pioneer Woman Lasagna for dinner
6. Homemade ice cream and blackberry buttermilk cake for dessert
7. Pilates class where I hopefully burned enough calories to eat items in #5 and #6
8. Friends to help me harvest chickens
9. Planting a new box of herbs for my kitchen windowsill
10. Carmen was here today to clean my house. Love her!
What do you have to be thankful for today?